Papierschnittmuster lillesol basics No.2 Tunika-Kleid
lillesol & pelle
<a href="https://www.lillesolundpelle.de/epages/63406511.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63406511/Products/%22PSM%20lb2%22" class="btn btn-smlink" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-external-link"></i> Link to pattern</a>
No language barriers – this is how it works
Translate entire website of a designer in CHROME
(SAFARI see below)
On computers it works as follows:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Open the foreign language website, e.g. the website of a French designer.
- Click on „Translate" to the right of the address bar.
- Select the language you want to translate into.
- The website will be translated in Chrome
On Androids, iPhones and iPads:
- Open the Chrome app on your device
- Open the foreign language web page.
- On Androids select the target language at the bottom, oniPhones + iPads at the top.
- The web page will be translated in Chrome.
For those who use SAFARI as browser, please read here.
How to translate your new pattern incl. instructions easily
- Download and save the Ebook.
- Start the DeepL WebApp in your browser.
- Select the tab "Translate file" at the top of the screen.
- Click on " Select file" .
- Now select the file to be translated in the file explorer and upload it.
- Confirm selection with " Open" .
- Thenselect the target language.
- By selecting the language, the file will be uploaded and translated and downloaded automatically.
- Now you can open the translated file and get started.
Do you want to download this tutorial as a file? Then click here
Green = Country of the Designer *
* Details may vary for some pattern designers, as there are no binding size-standards.
Beginners and advanced
Babies and toddlers Girls