9.500 international sewing patterns & wonderful fabrics
Are you looking for the right pattern for your sewing project - for example, a stylish blouse? Or do you want to sew your own dress for the first time? Maybe your partner needs a new, fancy pair of pants?
If so, our huge international sewing pattern library with more then 500 pattern designers from 37 countries is the right place for you!
Any pattern designer can apply, but only those who have earned the title of ‘Premium Designer' will become part of our selection.
In this way we want to provide high quality, loads of innovation and at the same time a really large selection of patterns from all over the world.
Have fun finding the right pattern for your next DIY project.
Fabric Store Munich & online shop
In our fabric store Das Blaue Tuch in Munich/ Germany you will find a beautiful assortment of fabrics, which are put together with a lot of taste and care.
Our main products are natural fibre cloth, organic and designer fabrics, mainly from Europe - especially Italy - as well as from Japan and the USA.
Come by and see for yourself - we are looking forward to your visit!
Das Blaue Tuch Stoffe München
Siegesstraße 21 • 80802 München Phone: + 49 (0)89 85636690 • Mail: email@example.com
Mo 2 – 6:30 pm // Tu- Fr 11 am – 1:30 pm and 2:15 – 6:30 pm
Sa 11 am – 4:30 pm
Nous sommes l'un de les plus beaux magasins de tissus de Munich. Notre nom est 'Das Blaue Tuch'. Visitez-nous, nous parlons un peu de français.
Somos una de las tiendas de telas más bonitas de Munich. Il nombre e 'Das Blaue Tuch'. Visitanos, hablamos español.
Siamo uno dei negozi di tessuti più belli di Monaco, chiamati 'Das Blaue Tuch'. Visitaci, parliamo un po d' italiano.
Here find some help to translate our german fabric shop:
No language barriers – this is how it works
Translate entire website of a designer in CHROME
(SAFARI see below)
On computers it works as follows:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Open the foreign language website, e.g. the website of a French designer.
- Click on „Translate" to the right of the address bar.
- Select the language you want to translate into.
- The website will be translated in Chrome
On Androids, iPhones and iPads:
- Open the Chrome app on your device
- Open the foreign language web page.
- On Androids select the target language at the bottom, oniPhones + iPads at the top.
- The web page will be translated in Chrome.
For those who use SAFARI as browser, please read here.
How to translate your new pattern incl. instructions easily
- Download and save the Ebook.
- Start the DeepL WebApp in your browser.
- Select the tab "Translate file" at the top of the screen.
- Click on " Select file" .
- Now select the file to be translated in the file explorer and upload it.
- Confirm selection with " Open" .
- Thenselect the target language.
- By selecting the language, the file will be uploaded and translated and downloaded automatically.
- Now you can open the translated file and get started.
Do you want to download this tutorial as a file? Then click here